Get Arcade Gaming Tablets for your Bar or Restaurant!

Thread: Bar for lease in WI

Bar for lease in WI

Bar for lease in Green Bay, WI. Very clean, and well kept bar. Including in the lease are all equipments. There is also a kitchen. A new furnace installed this month. Please email at eyesiso@yahoo.com
    Last edited by eyesiso; 12-14-2005 at 07:48 AM. Reason: wording

pictures, descriptions and any explanations of why you are leasing a complete bar would be a great help.

This is a family business and there has been a lot of personal problems that is effecting the business. We decided to lease or sell the business with land. Unfortunately i don't have a website, but i can email them to whomever is interested. This place has a huge potential but with bad management and bad decision making the business hasn't done very well. The bar has been opened for almost 2 years located in Green Bay, WI. Capacity is 300 people. I am not sure on square footage of the area. Has a bar area where most of the customers hang out, and also where the bands perform. There is also another room with a bar. Much smaller than the main bar area. This building used to be a pizza parlor, so we have a decent size kitchen which includes dishwasher, sinks, pizza oven, fryer, griddle, and stove. Please email for more details and pictures.

Joe, are you interested in this bar?

Joe is offline What exactly IS the roi of your Mother?
    Jeez David, how nice of you to think of me. Green Bay is significantly different than Milwaukee, plus has there been any discussion of price of this business for sale? I thought you would have negotiated that for me already.

the lease price is at $2500 compared to most bars in Green bay, we had some nice compliments about the place. let me know if anyone wants pictures emailed to them.

Hey Joe, I was thinking the same thing as David. How about only $1 and and $2 million in sweat equity as a negotiated price? Maybe you can use that clone I know you have been saving up for to take on the project!

Seriously, how about a new seperate "for sale" forum dedicated to property and maybe products/services for sale? This way it's all contained in one area and we don't have multiple posts/mild spam of some products in the wrong areas. Some of the NC&B community may be interested in what's for sale and will know exactly where to find it here besides what's on the NC&B Magazine online pages.

Mike

Michael:

Do you really think that it's a good idea to clone Joe????? Hee Hee.

In all reality. I know that NC&B frowns on the misuse of the site. You know "I have all of this stuff for sale" kind of posts. I can check with Ed and Michael to see if they would OK it. I usually delete all of the posts that deal with the afore mentioned unless it's one of our normal posters and that it is in good taste.

Not to get off on a tangent. So, Joe, how does the lease rate of $2500 a month pencil for that area?

Maybe the poster can send us a little more info.

I really don't know what else to say about the place. Ask me specific questions about the place.

Are you saying that the whole bar with equipment and inventory is for lease at $2500 /month with no other purchase of the bar required or is that just for the rent? What is the rough sq footage guess? What is the maximum lease years that you are willing to offer? Would you give first rights of refusal on any offer to sell the property? What do you require as deposit? How far are you from the stadium or what is nearby you including competitors? How many people are roughly coming through the doors all week and on FRi/Sats?Many questions, but that's enough for now.

Mike

gb bar

Very intrested in this bar please check your email and send me the info thanks

see the bar

hey wondering baout the bar would like to come see it today
    im in town so let me know
    jon

Thread Information